[Dshield] Fightback working?

Matthew Harrell mhar at plex.com
Mon Feb 16 13:38:22 GMT 2004

Johannes,

Is there something wrong with Fightback in general?  I haven't seen a
Fightback go out in my daily reports in a very long time, and yet we're
constantly getting hammered with all sorts of port scans.  I used to see a
Fightback go out perhaps a couple times a week, but it's been months since
I can remember seeing one.  I checked that Fightback is enabled in my
Dshield settings.

Matt Harrell
Plexus Systems
mhar at plex.com