[Dshield] Tax Time

Brenden Walker BKWalker at DRBSystems.com
Tue Feb 17 15:20:57 GMT 2004

Here's another option, get another Tax program...

Or, if you can find out exactly what administrative privs the program seems
to need.. You can just open those up.. It probably needs raw socket access
for some freaky registration scheme.

Try searching google groups.