[Dshield] New security site

Parreira Juan Manuel juan.parreira at mug.org.ar
Thu Feb 19 00:16:38 GMT 2004

I take this opportunity to present my site with relevant security
information in Spanish.
This site focuses on Microsoft Platform products.

http://dalerta.com.ar  News and Vulnerabilities
http://dalerta.com.ar/online/DReportes.asp Reports

Thanks to pay attention to this message and  specially thanks D-Shield for
making it possible to share between us always valuable information.

Juan Manuel Parreira
http://www.dalerta.com.ar
juan.parreira at mug.org.ar
cel: 54 11 44307117