[Dshield] New XP Flaw - cross post from bugtraq

john beck jbeck80 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 19 17:16:12 GMT 2004

New info, FYI not flame.

The website has updated info,

Editor's note: A user has reported to us and the author of the original
message has confirmed that a user with SeDebugPrivilege rights can, by the
intended design of the associated privileges, modify the address space of
arbitrary processes. As such, the behavior described below does not provide
the user with any greater privileges than the user would already have. We
will delete this entry from our database shortly.