[Dshield] Issues with latest round of Microsoft code patches

Steve itmanager at rjl-pensions.com
Thu Feb 19 21:50:43 GMT 2004

Anyone see a machine reboot unexpectedly after installing this patch?

I had this happen to a user today.. Just wondering if anyone noticed this.
Although the patch was DL last week.

Might be related to something else...

No virus infection was found on this particular system.

Nothing in the logs etc.

Steve