[Dshield] Exchange server as fileserver :)

Bruyere, Michel mbruyere at ezemcanada.com
Fri Feb 20 14:31:16 GMT 2004

Hi,
	On my side this would be practically not feasible (or very hard to
implement on a security/privacy standpoint), we are actually looking into a
sharepoint server to manage internal file exchange... as of now it seems to
be a good solution but we are only in the start of tests. Don't know how
this will be handled under heavy load tho.
As for the user side, we plan to do a massive training (if the tests are
successful) to show then how to use the "new" web based system. If someone
has thoughts about another way to achieve that, just drop a line, I'm always
open to new ideas.

M. Bruyere
Network/systems administrator
CompTIA A+, Network+