[Dshield] new Netsky.b virus - quick analysis (incl. hexdump)

Buzz info at 4201.com
Sun Feb 22 15:18:10 GMT 2004

Child pornography is already illegal.  So is cannibalism, "snuffings" and pretty much every other example you mention.

Since these laws do not prevent people from doing the illegal things, how are we to assume a "guardian" will prevent it?

I, for one, will always vote against any form of censorship .. and that is what your statement "guardian" really means.

I will gladly do whatever I have to do to protect myself against the evils of the world in exchange for the freedom to do as I please.

How would you insure the integrity of your guardian?  Remember, absolute power corrupts ... absolutely.