[Dshield] Netgear FVS318 question.

vern@flowersofhappiness.com vern at flowersofhappiness.com
Sun Feb 22 15:45:38 GMT 2004

I really like what Dshield is doing, and I spent a little time trying to
get things set up to automatically send in my log files, but the setups
were troublesome and I don't have time to deal with that right now.

So my question is this.  I have a netgear FVS318 router that can email
logfiles, as well as syslog to an IP address.  Is there anyway for me to
simply set up my router to email or syslog the log file everyday to
Dshield without having to set up any client software?  For example, could
I just put in an email of "myusernumber"@dshield.org and leave it at that?

Brett