[Dshield] User Education revisited - need to start with 'local'communities

Linda Ruiz linlu at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 24 00:21:24 GMT 2004

In the spirit of putting my money where my mouth is, I have
joined the Woman's Day reader panel in the hopes of getting more
articles printed in their magazine about personal computer
security.  I also posted a topic to their "General/Share a Tip"
forum about spam & firewalls.  I hope to continue to post such
topics in the future in the hope that the message reaches people
we might not otherwise reach.

To see it, go here:
http://www.womansday.com/idealbb/view.asp?topicID=38025&sessionID=F65DFCD8AA994705B215EEE68A993DF1
(link wraps).

If you find errors or omissions, please respond in that forum
(signup required) or email me.  Maybe we should all join at
least one non-computer forum or community and provide little
topics/tips as we can.

Thanks,
Linda Ruiz :)

=====
For my non-geek friends:
Friends don't email friends .exe or .com files.  So don't open those types of attachments!!
For my geek friends:
Adopt a newbie....