[Dshield] Banks Openly Inviting Email Fraud

Darren Gragg admin at bsbks.com
Tue Feb 24 14:30:34 GMT 2004

Jon-

I think we need to clarify this a little bit.  Not all financial
institutions are doing this.  Only the ones trying to cut every corner to
save money by shipping this type of correspondence to a 3rd party.  In my
opinion, I wouldn't have my money with someone who cuts every corner
possible.  If they would do it with something as simple as an e-mail, what
else are they using the same practice with in dealing with my money.  As
being the CTO for a bank, I completely agree with your observations and
concerns.  I just only know one way to get your point across;  take your
money away from them.  That is the only way to get any financial institution
listen.

Darren Gragg
Chief Technology Officer
Bennington State Bank