[Dshield] DI-624 encryption - Run it if you have it!

Chuck Rothauser chuckr at keywestkeys.com
Wed Feb 25 20:12:05 GMT 2004

John,

breezenet does sell products using FHSS but the thruput is about 3 Mbs.

i am working on a PhD dissertation which focuses on improving the
performance and security at the network wireless to wired interface.....

----> Chuck Rothauser

"Tomorrow is a new day and you never know what the tide will bring"

http://www.keywestkeys.com