[Dshield] Anyone seen

Daugherty Bryan daugherty at uamont.edu
Wed Feb 25 21:01:27 GMT 2004

I checked each pc in question and they were in fact up to date.  I have been
successful in using SUS to push SPs and critical updates.  My AV console
allows me to manually push AV def's to those few pc's that might miss an auto
update.  I check for OS updates and AV updates several times a day.

I do see some similarities to Gaobot.  However, I would like to think my
virus engine would detect this by now.