[Dshield] spam-maker program

John Hardin johnh at aproposretail.com
Fri Feb 27 17:26:21 GMT 2004

On Thu, 2004-02-26 at 13:17, Bob Savage wrote:

> Our VP's request seemed reasonable to me, but I've never been entirely
> comfortable with the solution.  What would you have done in my place?

About the only thing I can recommend is to contact your customers and
get explicit opt-in for future mailings.

It's not spam if you're sending it to active customers who have agreed
to receive such mailings.

--
John Hardin  KA7OHZ
Internal Systems Administrator/Guru               voice: (425) 672-1304