[Dshield] Anti Virus Software

Steve itmanager at rjl-pensions.com
Fri Feb 27 18:34:24 GMT 2004

Personally, I use AVG 6.0 which is the free version but I am planning on
upgrading to 7.0 version. In my experience Norton and others are memory hogs
which tend to slow the down computers and they don’t provide any additional
coverage. I like AVG from www.grisoft.com plus they have 2 year coverage for
updates and free support. I think Symantec only gives 1 year and they are
much more expensive.

They have a network version, which includes the file server and they also
have separate MS Exchange solution based upon the number of email boxes.

Visit the site and check em out.

Steve