[Dshield] Delayed Attachment Delivery?

Johannes B. Ullrich jullrich at sans.org
Sat Feb 28 05:30:23 GMT 2004

> Zipped executables would be the candidates for delayed delivery.
>
> Does anyone have any thoughts or recommendations?

sounds like a good idea (however,it would be better to teach your
users not to click :-(). I think its techincally doable, bu delivering
the mail to a queue instead of the end user and delivering the
mail from the queue using a cron job.

It will be difficult to pick the right time delay. It can easily take
6 hours for signatures to come out. Are your users willing to
wait that long?

phone: (617) 837 2807                          jullrich at sans.org