[Dshield] On the rumor mill...

Blake McNeill mcneillb at linklogger.com
Thu Jan 1 10:02:31 GMT 2004

Given the depressed state of the IT industry here and the tons of snow and
ice outside, a $150K a year and living in Costa Rica could seem like a good
deal, so where do I apply?  Given our Canadian dollar closed at the highest
its been in ten years against the US dollar I'd rather take my $150K as
Euros.

I would agree however spam is no different then anything else on the
internet, if spam is not illegal somewhere, then that is all that is needed
to spam the whole planet.  To bad so many people buy spammed products,
otherwise it would die out on its own.  Perhaps some public education is
needed so people would quit believing the garbage that spam is trying and
succeeding to sell.  Myself I think it is pathetic that the internet has
become the medium of choice for finding all the suckers in the world.

On the upside forcing all the spammer to work out of a small and
insignificant third world country makes it so much easier to black hole
their IP Addresses.

Blake