[Dshield] Rise in UCE

Doug White doug at clickdoug.com
Sun Jan 4 05:19:45 GMT 2004

While I have seen a spike in Klez virus infected (Microsoft patch and variants)
today, I have seen an 80% drop in UCE since December 19/  Most of the remaining
spam is Ralskey controlled sites touting drugs.

December 18 report:
1481   received
    842   delivered
      3   forwarded
     16   deferred  (207  deferrals)
     28   bounced
    636   rejected

January 3 report:
1740   received
   1632   delivered
      0   forwarded
      0   deferred
      2   bounced
    108   rejected

Stop spam on your domain, Anti-spam solutions
http://www.clickdoug.com/mailfilter.cfm
Aspire to Inspire before you Retire or Expire!