[Dshield] Rise in UCE

Rick Klinge rick at jaray.net
Sun Jan 4 17:16:23 GMT 2004

Mike,

I don't want to appear complacent.. But if you 'Google' for a solution I'm
sure you'll find one.  For your Penn State buds, recommend they install the
'Free' IMGate antispam software - it should save them at least 4 times the
amount of labor to install it monthly via there current bandwidth loss.

~Rick