[Dshield] Rise in UCE

Adam Kosmin akosmin at nyc.rr.com
Mon Jan 5 06:11:58 GMT 2004

Doug,

How are you generating these reports?

Best,

Adam Kosmin

Doug White (doug at clickdoug.com) wrote:
" While I have seen a spike in Klez virus infected (Microsoft patch and variants)
" today, I have seen an 80% drop in UCE since December 19/  Most of the remaining
" spam is Ralskey controlled sites touting drugs.
"
" December 18 report:
" 1481   received
"     842   delivered
"       3   forwarded
"      16   deferred  (207  deferrals)
"      28   bounced
"     636   rejected
"
" January 3 report:
" 1740   received
"    1632   delivered
"       0   forwarded
"       0   deferred
"       2   bounced
"     108   rejected
"
"
" Stop spam on your domain, Anti-spam solutions
" http://www.clickdoug.com/mailfilter.cfm
" For hosting solutions http://www.clickdoug.com
" Aspire to Inspire before you Retire or Expire!
"
"