[Dshield] Rise in UCE

Doug White doug at clickdoug.com
Mon Jan 5 13:06:58 GMT 2004

I have the following command set up as a cron job which runs 5 minutes after
midnight every day.

/usr/bin/pflogsumm.pl --problems_first -d yesterday /var/log/maillog 2>&1
|/bin/mail -s "servername- Postfix daily mail summary" root

The report is much more conprehensive, as the quote is only part of the complete
report.

A second one runs on a weekly basis as well.

I wish I had one that would generate a reort by domain name, as I support 83
domains on this server.

Stop spam on your domain, Anti-spam solutions
http://www.clickdoug.com/mailfilter.cfm
Aspire to Inspire before you Retire or Expire!