[Dshield] Internet Threat Head Up Display

Andy Cuff [talisker] offthecuff at lineone.net
Mon Jan 5 21:58:08 GMT 2004

Hi All,
I have just about finished a page of dynamic feeds relating to Internet
Security that refreshes it's content every 15 mins, I produced it on my
needs including a black background for those nightshifts :o(  But the take
up by others seems to be good and thought I'd offer it to everyone else
http://www.securitywizardry.com/radar.htm

I'm still looking for another image for below the Symantec ThreatCon but as
yet haven't found anything suitable I have tried the US homeland security
image but would prefer to keep it Global and the Secunia image never seemed
to change.  Constructive criticism is always welcome regarding possible
improvements.

take care
-andy
Talisker Security Tools Directory