[Dshield] [Fwd: Microsoft Customer Bulletin<aqwuaxuwj_gcezpl@news.com>]

Rick Klinge rick at jaray.net
Tue Jan 6 17:08:14 GMT 2004

Maybe I missed the prior post?.. But isn't this is a virus that was sent to
you.

http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.bugbros@mm.html

~Rick

            http://www.roaringpenguin.com/mimedefang/enduser.php3

An attachment named q346982.exe was removed from this document as it
constituted a security hazard.  If you require this document, please contact
the sender and arrange an alternate means of receiving it.