[Dshield] Rise in UCE

John Hardin johnh at aproposretail.com
Tue Jan 6 21:22:35 GMT 2004

On Tue, 2004-01-06 at 12:58, Johannes B. Ullrich wrote:

> If you want to hurt spammers: Intercept their checks to their hosting
> providers. That may get them shut down after a couple of months.
>
> anyway. maybe I am just in a bad mood today.

You want bad mood? How about:

Spam will continue to be a problem until spammers start dying.

When termination (ala Ahnold) is a "risk of doing business", the number
of people engaging in that business will go down.

Back to your regularly scheduled blizzard... :)

--
John Hardin  KA7OHZ
 If you smash a computer to bits with a mallet, that appears to count