[Dshield] kernel patches

jayjwa jayjwa at atr2.ath.cx
Wed Jan 7 06:48:59 GMT 2004

On Tue, 6 Jan 2004, Johannes B. Ullrich wrote:

> Given that I spent a lot of time yesterday upgrading kernels, I figured
> it may be a nice gesture to share some of the work so others don't have
> to do it. I dropped th source for my own "geek kernel" at
>
> http://www.dshield.org/linux-2.4.24-euclidian.gz

I'm very disappointed with my distro. A full day and a half before they
even had the warning up. Not acceptable. I'm seriously considering
FreeBSD. Two root kernel vuln's in this short of time is too much. I too
waged kernel battle today. So far I've got 17 hours in (stupid errors and
a hard to track bug someplace acount for most of that)

[jayjwa] RLF#37