[Dshield] DShield vs. Symantec

Johannes B. Ullrich jullrich at sans.org
Wed Jan 7 21:11:41 GMT 2004

> Of course, the more feautres dShield gets, the better...hint, hint :)

ok. I am giving you one new feature. If you click on the number of
sources in one of the port reports, you now get the top 10 sources
for this port on that particular day
this is slow... I have to see if we can sustain this feature.

Another (not so new) feature: The date in the port report now
links to the ISC page that shows the summary for this day
by port. I have to 'template' that page to apply the DShield
skin. But for now I figure its fine with ISC skin ;-)

phone: (617) 837 2807                          jullrich at sans.org