[Dshield] Problem with NAV def file

David Vincent david.vincent at mightyoaks.com
Thu Jan 8 17:40:00 GMT 2004

Really?  Which Symantec?  Which Word and Excel?  I've got Symantec Corporate
8.00.9374 with Scan Engine 4.1.0.15 and Virus Defs from 01/07/2004 rev. 4,
Office 2000 SP3 with all other patches installed, on Windows 2000 Pro SP4
with all patches.  CPU is an AthalonXP 1700+ with 512mb RAM.

Word, Excel, Outlook, they all load fine.

Details please!

-d