[Dshield] NAV problems question

John Hardin johnh at aproposretail.com
Thu Jan 8 22:58:08 GMT 2004

On Thu, 2004-01-08 at 14:38, Paul Marsh wrote:
> Still doesn't make much sense to me.  If that's the case then unplugging
> the network connection of a workstation should get the same results
> right?

No, it would probably time out trying to make the SSL connection, then
proceed. I would expect that to have a rather short timeout.

What's happening is the CRL server is WAY overloaded; NAV is connecting
to it, then it takes forever to get a response back that has data in it.

--
John Hardin  KA7OHZ
 If you smash a computer to bits with a mallet, that appears to count