[Dshield] DShield vs. Symantec: new features?

Pete Cap peteoutside at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 9 12:42:11 GMT 2004

>A year has only 12 months, and I'm not going to do my last year at university
>twice if I can avoid it :-)

Erwin,

An extra year in Antwerp can't be all that bad.
This weekend, be sure to down a few at Den Engel for all of us who can't ;)

Just offhand, what kinds of signs are you looking for as indicators that your LAN is being attacked?
What exactly are you thinking of doing for "containment measures?"

Pete