[Dshield] Please, respond, I have the same DCOM problem as you had

Stefano Lalli stefano at immediate.nl
Fri Jan 9 15:56:53 GMT 2004

Hi there, I found your mail on the Alta Vista...

I am also experiancing the same problem:
Source: W3SVC
ID: 36
"The server failed to load application '/lm/w3xvc/1/root'.  The error was
'the server process could not be started because the configured identity is
incorrect.  Check the username and password."

Source: DCOM
ID: 10004
"DCOM got error "Overlapped I/O operation is in progress." And was unable to
logon. \IWAM_FS in order to run the server."

and I NEVER HAD THAT before..... How did you fix it????

Thanks
stefano

Stefano Lalli

Technical Consultant
E-mail    <mailto:stefano at immediate.nl> stefano at immediate.nl

IMMEDIATE Solutions
Wibautstraat 3, 6th floor
Building Wibauthuis
1091 GH Amsterdam
The Netherlands

Tel. +31 - (0)20  850 83 83
Fax. +31 - (0)20  850 83 50
E-mail  <mailto:info at immediate.nl> info at immediate.nl
Web  <http://www.immediate-solutions.com/> www.immediate-solutions.com

This e-mail and any data attached with it is confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.
Copyright © 2003 - IMMEDIATE Solutions - All Rights Reserved.