[Dshield] Blocking IP's from Certain Countries

mbwior@cox.net mbwior at cox.net
Fri Jan 9 16:53:00 GMT 2004

Does anyone have an idea as to how I would block out certain countries from gaining access to my demo server?

The situation is this, we have a demo server that we allow anonymous users to hook up to and download our software for use on a trial basis.

However the use of our software does not extend itself to use in other countries; nor do we want it to go there for reverse engineering and copyright purposes.

Any ideas?

Thanks for all help in advance,

Michael Wior
Ipro Tech