[Dshield] Blocking IP's from Certain Countries

tlarholm@pivx.com tlarholm at pivx.com
Fri Jan 9 19:41:31 GMT 2004

Setting aside the inherent impossibility of preventing any digital
content from being distributed only to certain people and not others,
you could use a DNSBL such as countries.nerd.dk which provide
IP-to-country DNS mapping.

http://countries.nerd.dk/

Regards

Thor Larholm
Senior Security Researcher
PivX Solutions
24 Corporate Plaza #180
Newport Beach, CA 92660
http://www.pivx.com
thor at pivx.com
949-231-8496

PivX defines "Proactive Threat Mitigation". Get a FREE Beta Version of
Qwik-Fix
<http://www.qwik-fix.net>