[Dshield] Does 207.115.129.30 ring any bell?

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Sat Jan 10 06:26:42 GMT 2004

I did mention that it had the ability to download and install patches.
Granted this can all be turned off and do as little or as much as you want
(like windows update).  However it does allow for more than that in the
versions I have seen.   I may be thinking of Carbon Copy.  It has been some
time since I used those programs, but regardless it is *possible* to take
over such programs with less *trouble* than if they had to install something
new.  And it does masquerade as something else in that case.

As I said it may or may not be your problem, but if you don't use it, remove
it.