[Dshield] SMTP DNS record question

Rick Klinge rick at jaray.net
Mon Jan 12 17:04:57 GMT 2004

Could you be a little more specific to the question.. IE: post the ip
address to which you are having problems sending mail to?  If you are only
having problems sending to that 1 email server .. Then guess what?

David,  I don't think he's having problems with sending mail to
dnsstuff.com/declude.com.  Dnsstuff.com allows folks to perform gui based
dns queries for troubleshooting.. Etc.

~Rick