[Dshield] Adware...malware?

Rick Klinge rick at jaray.net
Tue Jan 13 23:45:04 GMT 2004

Pete.. There are tons of these types of programs that do this.. And there
are a lot of known trojans too.

Download ad-aware, free, and run it no just one machine.. You'd be surprised
at how much add/tracking software is loaded on an uncontrolled machine:
http://www.lavasoftusa.com/

Then do an free on line active scan against the same computer from somewhere
like:

G'luck and make a pot of coffee,

~Rick