[Dshield] What to do when box is attempting 139 out to AFNOC

George Capehart capegeo at opengroup.org
Wed Jan 14 00:09:12 GMT 2004

On Tuesday 13 January 2004 03:59 pm, Linda Ruiz wrote:

<snip>

> =====
> For my non-geek friends:
> Friends don't email friends .exe or .com files.  So don't open those
> types of attachments!! For my geek friends:
> Adopt a newbie....

Can't help at all with your problem . . . I'm not a Citrix guru.  Just
wanted to let you know that I like your .sig . . .

Cheers,

George Capehart
--
George Capehart

capegeo at opengroup dot org

PGP Key ID: 0x63F0F642 available on most public key servers

"It is always possible to agglutenate multiple separate problems into a
 single complex interdependent solution.  In most cases this is a bad
 idea."  -- RFC 1925