[Dshield] good keystroke logger

Steve ITmanager at rjl-pensions.com
Wed Jan 14 18:13:12 GMT 2004

Well if management is interested tell them to get this program, Spector 5.0
www.spectorsoft.com I highly recommend it. It will record keystrokes, screen
captures, email, chat programs, and web/network activity.

This prog is completely stealth, "wont be detected by any of the antivirus
or spybot progs" - it will capture data to a remote location like your sever
if you wish.

Also, it comes with a viewer to view the captured data remotely.

You sit at your desk and watch the user work. There is a small time delay.

Let me know if you have any questions.

The licensing is pretty cheap, they will work with you on the fees.

I think one license is $99.00

Not too bad considering most good key loggers cost 40+.

My .02