[Dshield] good keystroke logger

Jay S. Kelley jkelley at fhcn.org
Wed Jan 14 17:37:32 GMT 2004

I would recommend a hardware keystroker that uses no software/resources.
Problem is that it will be visible if he/she looks behind the computer.
This is what our department has been using and is very effective logging
about 65,000 keystrokes.

http://www.advancedhiddencamerasource.com/keykeylog.html

Jay Kelley