[Dshield] how to take down a 'bot-net' ?

Meo gempuyut at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 18 06:35:53 GMT 2004

 Hi..
My name is Hillary an I live in Malaysia. I'm desperatly need help about my Ip address.
Recently my friend had download a "mirc bot", the problem is after that i cant remove it from my system, so to make it fast i had duplicate "ghost" my pc with the other one...
 the problem now is, if i run the mirc, i cant connect with the webchat.org server.... and lastly, they told me that my IP is keep flooding... n some of my friend say, there are bot attached and had take control my IP address...
 I really need help on this problem.... please...