[Dshield] Another New Yahoo Attempt

Mrcorp mrcorp at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 20 12:19:23 GMT 2004

Another Yahoo goofy email.  Seems I am a target these days....  Anyone who thinks for a second
knows that Yahoo is not their ISP, but details below... I got a copy of the install program, I
will disect later and post results.  Doesnt look like anything new technically, just a new
delivery.

Mrcorp

Virus Alert
To:mrcorp
From: yahoo.com's Internet Virus Department

We have detected a possible computer virus on your computer, You must open the details of the
report within 24 hours our we will be forced to shut down your internet service.

Please Click Below Then Press "open" To View The Report If you do not open this report in 24 hours
we will suspend your internet service If nothing apears on your virus report please dis-regard
this message

Click Here Now

By clicking, it redirects you to: http://yahoo.com @duj0u5zb26r00zaj0d.etsjoy.com/special2/

Which is duj0u5zb26r00zaj0d.etsjoy.com/special2/
Strange URL...  Downloads or installs page.hta