[Dshield] An Abuse-Free internet organzation

Elad Almadoi - Xtream Internet Services wildlove at xtream.co.il
Tue Jan 20 12:55:11 GMT 2004

Hey guys!
Due to the increasing ISP's who does not care about abuse coming up from
users of them, I would like to create an organztion that will be mostly
contains ISP's and users with servers, so when an ISP wound`t take care of
her users and her users are abusing _any one_ of our members, after the
agreemnt of all, all the members in it will block the ISP and forward there
users to a page explaing why he cant access this server.
When a user can't go many servers, he will want to change provider - and
this is NOT something ANY provider will wish, so, if the provider will be
blocked in many servers they will have to do something about it.

What do you guys think?
A litle vote: If I had a server, will I've been joining that kind of
organztion?