Multiple telus.net spambots (was: [Dshield] Acceptable use policy at Telus.net)

Erik van Straten emvs.dsh.3FB4CC72 at cpo.tn.tudelft.nl
Tue Jan 20 17:05:06 GMT 2004

Hi Laurent, Telus Abuse, List,

I received a response from Telus Abuse (thanks!) that was clearly
NOT auto-generated, informing me they'll take care of the matter.

I humbly apologize for being prejudiced; obviously not every major ISP
forwards non-customer complaints to /dev/null!

Telus asks me to submit one IP-address per message in future, I'll
see what I can do (last weekend: 12000 bounces in 48 hours, obviously
from *many* IP's/ISP's worldwide, not just Telus customers).

Thanks again,

Erik van Straten
CPO Sysadmin
Delft University of Technology

On Tue, 20 Jan 2004 14:03:19 +0100 Erik van Straten wrote:
> Lets see if the new Telus AUP actually works.
[snip]