[Dshield] stolen credit card

Doug White doug at clickdoug.com
Tue Jan 20 21:02:21 GMT 2004

All he can do is to report the theft to his local law enforcement or FBI, and to
be sure to include that email he received.
I assume he has already reported it to his bank, and has asked for a replacement
card with a different account number.

Stop spam on your domain, Anti-spam solutions
http://www.clickdoug.com/mailfilter.cfm
Aspire to Inspire before you Retire or Expire!