[Dshield] stolen credit card

Kenton Smith ksmith at chartwelltechnology.com
Tue Jan 20 21:06:11 GMT 2004

Has he cancelled this card? If not that the first thing I'd do.

I don't know anything about this organization, but my first question is
where did they get his email address to correlate with this credit card
number? He may want to think back to whether he was tricked into giving
his credit card number through a bogus email request (you know, paybal,
ebay, etc). Also what is the header information on this email, does it
actually come from this RISS group, or is it joe at aol.com? A quick Google
search turns up nothing about this R.I.S.S. organization.

Kenton