[Dshield] spoofed address

Chuck Lewis clewis at iquest.net
Wed Jan 21 20:24:24 GMT 2004

Mark,

I've had that happen with my (personal) address and I usually just ignore it
and it goes away after a while. Don't know if that would work for you or not
?

I had asked here, several days ago (in the An Abuse Free Internet thread):

Also, and you smarter folks here please correct me, I think I've read/heard
that a real easy way to vastly reduce spam is if ISP's would validate the
address(s) that stuff comes from ?

Do you have any idea on this ?

Thanks,

Chuck