[Dshield] general dshield collection question

Pete Cap peteoutside at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 21 20:40:35 GMT 2004

Afternoon Gents,

I'm running a comparison of network traffic among several client host networks and the dshield data.  I have much of the same data (total number of records, distinct source IPs, distinct target IPs) but what I don't have is the number of reporting entities for DShield...ie, in order to compensate for the fact that one network has 300 intrusion-detection sensors while another has 30, I need to know how many IDSs there are in every reporting source.

Any ideas?

Regards,
Pete