[Dshield] FW: VIRUS ALERT

Doreen Langmead dclangmead at telus.net
Wed Jan 21 22:56:00 GMT 2004

This came today from a concerned friend of mine. Please tell me if I have
anything to worry about. The cursor trembles with your Norton shield icon
every time I go near it. I have not opened any attachments or followed her
instructions. I have a Mac and they don't apply but, in any case, I wouldn't
know how to do it.

Thanks,

Doreen Langmead