[Dshield] spoofed address

Gaëtan Baudeaux baudeaux at ean-int.org
Thu Jan 22 10:17:38 GMT 2004

ERM...

I want to add my 2 eurocents to this...

Before going to the FBI, maybe just look at the new v|ruses around.

The bagle v|rus forges the sender of the mail and that s probably what
happened. Someone he knows got his computer infected and he started sending
mails to other people.

(a lurking sysadmin)

G.

The impossible has been accomplished, I am now working on the miracles