[Dshield] SPF

Rick Klinge rick at jaray.net
Mon Jan 26 14:15:03 GMT 2004

I think they are in testing stage.  There is an email users group that has
had extensive talk about this.  The archive page is at:

<http://www.mail-archive.com/cgi-bin/htsearch?method=and&format=short&config
=imail_forum_list_ipswitch_com&restrict=&exclude=&words=SPF>

Line may wrap in some browsers..

~Rick