[Dshield] Something new making the rounds?

Louis Hablas Lou.Hablas at rzim.org
Mon Jan 26 22:27:07 GMT 2004

Am seeing a number of messages such as:

<snip>
The message cannot be represented in 7-bit ASCII encoding and has been sent
as a binary attachment.
<snip>

and zipped attachment.  My AV scanner is not picking anything up in the
attachment and this worries me, because I know (without having opened
anything or unzipped) that it's viral.

Anybody have any thoughts?

Thanks

Lou Hablas
Systems Manager
Ravi Zacharias International Ministries

The information contained in this message may be CONFIDENTIAL and is for the
intended addressee only.  Any unauthorized use, dissemination of the
information, or copying of this message is prohibited.  If you are not the
message.