[Dshield] DNS DOS attempt. need a bit of help

Tony Earnshaw tonye at billy.demon.nl
Mon Jan 26 22:58:22 GMT 2004

man, 26.01.2004 kl. 19.06 skrev Stephane Grobety:

> The attacker is 217.120.182.35 wich is a DSL address in home.nl. My
> main problem is that I'm strictly unable to read their web page in
> order to find neither their phone number nor their abuse address.
> Could someone who understand the language give me a hand there ?

Home doesn't give a contact telephone number, just a Dutch internal 0900
(pay - not much) number for the helpdesk 0900-4440079. It's based in the
north of the Netherlands, in Groningen. Gives a postal address, but I
don't suppose you want that ;)

Complaints:

Essent Kabelcom
Afdeling @Home
t.a.v. Klachtenafdeling
Postbus 9501
9703 LM Groningen

You're advised to send an e-mail to abuse at home.nl in the eventuality you
wish to complain of misuse. I took the liberty of forwarding this
posting to abuse, and suggest that you send a separate e-mail with your
complaint.

Best,

--Tonni

--